My Story
The kind of guy i want.
Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:23 AM 0 comments


Well, everyone knows i have no luck in relationships. either i screwed up or them.
But eventually ive learned alot through this.
Its never easy to maintained a relationship. It need two hands to clap.
it wont work out if only one party put in the effort.
So, where did it went wrong for my previous relationship?


i should not blamed anyone but myself. Dont you think so?
"pain changes someone" have you ever heard of it? sure do right?
Somehow deep down it changes me.
I wouldnt want to open up to any guy real fast and im not done with this heart break.
i may seem laughing and smiling on the outside, but try and take a look on the inside.
how my heart is broken into tiny pieces.
still trying to fix them all together tho.


If i were to have a boyfriend, i would like someone who is taller than me. 
having to tip toe when kissing him, hug him. 
i love that kind.


Someone who would let me wear his hoodie /sweat shirt when im feeling cold.
someone who would sing to me.
Someone who would wrestle to tickle me.
Someone who i could take thousands of photos with.
Someone who could take silly photos with me.
Someone who would close my eyes when it come to the scary part in a horror movie.
someone who would hug me and spin around.
someone who would piggy back me and wont even say im heavy even when i am.
someone who would BET KISSES with me.
someone who NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON ME.
Someone who would let me sleep on his tummy in the bus when im tired.
someone who would eat like a pig with me.
Someone who would wipe my tears when i cry.
Someone who would be crazy with me.
Someone who call me beautiful even when my hair is like "berus jamban" and there's no makeup on my face.
Someone who listen and keep shut when i nag.
someone who appreciate when i bake/cook for him even when the taste is horrible.
Someone who would send me home every time just to makesure im safely home.
Someone who love to surprise me when it come to my birthday or our special day.
Someone who would always hug me and kiss me before we part away.
Someone who would give me space at times for my girlfriends and boyfriends.
someone who TRUST me.
Someone who isnt too full of jealousy.
(sometime being jealous shows you love but not too over. cause jealousy kills a relationship)
Someone who is fit and muscular and you can see the veins on their hands. yumms!
LASTLY,
someone who would love me at my worst and at my best.
love me wholeheartedly.

p/s: do this kind of relationship only happen in movies? yes?no? prove me wrong then.

Till then,
xoxo,eiqaah


Assalamualaikum



Next Page
Le Blogger

 photo 11.jpg
Eiqaah is my name.
I left some glitters where ever i go


(This blog features Everyday story of a common girl)



mayahfz
Follow Me



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

WishList

*Samsung NXmini Pink
*Pandora Charms
*Samsung Note 3
*Gopro
*Vans Shoes
*Tifanny and co bracelet
*Ipod Touch Pink
*Kate Spade Bag
*Pink Laptop
*Trip to Europe
*Pastries and Baking Course
*Driving license
*Prada Wallet
*Lose weight